Molly Semenik is a guide and outfitter who lives in Livingston, Montana where she owns and operates Tie The Knot Fly Fishing. Molly and her guides are primarily on the Yellowstone and Madison Rivers, nearby spring creeks and local lakes. Molly is also a nationally recognized fly fishing instructor and teaches fly fishing for warmwater, coldwater, and saltwater species using both single hand and two-handed fly rods. Since 2001, Molly has also been offering women’s fly fishing destination trips in and around Montana. Molly is very active as a Master Certified Casting Instructor and as a member of the Casting Board of Governors for the International Federation of Fly Fishers (IFFF). Molly is the Chair of the Professional Development Committee of the CBOG's.
Molly’s qualifications include:
- Started Tie The Knot Fly Fishing in 2001
- 2013 marks Molly’s 13th guide season
- 2009 Molly became an Outfitter
- Experienced fly fishing in warm water, salt water and cold water
- Member International Federation of Fly Fishers (IFFF) Board of Governors
- Certified Master Casting Instructor (MCI)
- Annually teaches over 400 students throughout the United States through schools, shops, clubs and shows
Dave has been fly fishing since 1959 and began teach fly fishing an casting in 1984. He became of member of the IFFF in 1980. Dave's career path led him to began a guiding business in the late 1980's. He spent 10 years guiding in Missouri and Arkansas, then he moved to Alaska for 10 years and now calls Wisconsin his home.
Dave's credentials in IFFF's Casting Instructor Certification Program are as follows:
- Certified Casting Instructor: September 1992
- Master Casting Instructor: October 1998
- IFFF Casting Board of Governors: 2011-present
- Chair of the CCI testing committee: 2012-present
Captain Steve Hollensed
Steve is a full time Orvis Endorsed Fly Fishing Guide in Texas. He is a Master Certified Casting Instructor and is an active member of the Casting Board of Governors, serving on several committees. Steve is currently chairman of the Casting Program Committee for the 2014 International Fly Fishing Fair and the Texas Council 2014 Expo.