The Best Western is the Host Hotel for the 2014 International Fly Fishing Fair
MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS EARLY! Please follow this procedure to make your reservations:
Call the hotel direct at 406-222-6110 Extension 0. DO NOT CALL the regular 800# for Best Western reservations. The room block has been secured with the local hotel only. When making your reservation note it is under the International Federation of Fly Fishers room block. If no one answers leave a message for them to return your call noting you want a room for the Fair under the IFFF room block, and leave your name and phone number for them to return your call.
Single Queen - $113.99 + occupancy tax
Double Queen - $118.99 + occupancy tax
Double Queen Poolside - $123.24 + occupancy tax
King - 123.24 + occupancy tax
King Poolside - $127.49 + occupancy tax
Suite - $152.99 + occupancy tax
Handicapped Double Queen - $118.99 + occupancy tax
Extra Person/s - $10 per person
Pet charge – per pet / per day - $10 per day
Rollaway – request pricing on this
Refrigerator/Microwave – available in Poolside
Baggage Handling – $5 per bag
(All room types are limited in number)
The rates are subject to applicable bed tax, currently seven (7%).
The guest room block will be available for IFFF awaiting reservations and guarantee by credit card until 30 days prior to your arrival. Due to high season, any rooms without reservations by 7/3/2014 will revert back to the hotel inventory.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS EARLY!
Baggage Handling: Baggage service may not be available, so please be prepared to get your bags to the room yourself. If services are available there may be a handling charge that guests will be charged for the service.
Arrival and Departure: Check-in time at the Hotel is 3:00 PM. Check-out is 11:00 AM.
Parking: Parking is available in front and rear parking lots and also our heated, indoor parking garage. Special arrangements can be made for onsite motor coach parking.
Damages: Physical damage to Hotel interior and/or exterior, smoking in a room designated non-smoking, destroying Hotel property etc. shall result in an appropriate damage charge per incident. All damages will be the responsibility of the guest in that room.
There is so much going on at the Fair that we can’t put all the information on one page so be sure to check out these other pages on our website: (click on the blue highlighted words below to get more information)
Activities – Learn about all the activities going on at the Fair
- Auction and Raffles: every year we have a great selection of fishing and non-fishing items in our silent auctions and raffles going on Thursday-Saturday, and the live auction Friday Night. Go to this page to learn more!
- Book Signing: Come see your favorite fly fishing author and have your book signed.
- Casting: Workshops, Demonstrations, Rendezvous, and games all about casting. Go to this page to view the different casting activities going on.
- Conservation: Conservation is a big part of why we exist as an organization, stop by the IFFF Conservation Booth to get information about what we are doing in conservation activities across the country.
- Fly Tying Demonstrations: Two shifts at each table every day for three days…that is how many demonstrations will take place, that’s right, over 120 demonstrations!
- Free Programs: Free with your entry to the Fair, come and see unique hourly presentations that include fly fishing destinations, conservation topics, to fishing specific types of water, and flies to use.
- Meals and Special Events: From the Tuesday free reception to our closing barbeque there are several opportunities to join us for food and fun!
- Youth Activities: Educating our youth about fly fishing instills a fun, family oriented activity to enjoy for years to come. Check the schedules for youth activities.
- Women’s Program: This is for women only, a one and a half day experience you won't forget!
Biographies – There are so many people who give of their time to teach and demonstrate! Here you can find information about Casting Demonstrators, Demonstration Tiers, Program presenters, and Workshop instructors in their biographies.
Committee – All year these committees have been working to put on the best Fair ever! See who works behind the scenes to give you the best fly fishing experience of a lifetime!
Daily Schedule – This is the schedule for the week. It gives the dates, times, and locations of the events going on for the week from our annual meetings, to demonstrations, programs, exhibit hall hours and the evening events.
Exhibitors – If you are interested in exhibiting or just checking out our exhibitors go to this page. As exhibitors are assigned we will post who will be there.
Local area information – Most of you come to the Fair not only for the fly fishing learning experience, though we know that is the main reason but also for the location, location, location! The local area information pages will give you an overview of what is going on locally, where there is great fishing, area shops and guides as well as maps to help you get around.
Photo Contest – This is an attraction we have annually, it is a fun contest for anyone to participate with prizes for the winners. There is an on-site vote for the people’s choice as well. This year a new youth category has been added, so if you have youngsters who are photo buffs go to this page to see how to submit your photos!
Sponsors – Check out the sponsor page so you know who to thank for helping us to put on a successful Fair.
Volunteers – Hundreds - yes, HUNDREDS of volunteers take time out of their week, or day to help where needed at the Fair. If you are interested in volunteering click here to sign up!!
Workshops – What can we say about workshops, well nothing short of fantastic, superb, excellent, and we could go on….but why when you can go to the workshop page and see for yourself. Workshops are for ANYONE who wants to learn anything and everything about fly fishing. Pick from the many workshops at your experience level and you will come away learning something new. Workshops take a limited number of students so you get great individual attention too.
Dates for the 2014 International Fly Fishing Fair are August 5-9, in Livingston Montana. If you plan to attend, start thinking about it now as Livingston is a prime location for fishing and you won't want to miss it!