Everyone who pursues a fly fishing lifestyle will be thrilled with the selection of guided fly fishing trips, beautiful fly plates, flies, exceptional art and the finest gear, plus a nice selection of non-fly fishing related items and gift baskets. These have all been donated by individuals and companies that support the IFFF and will be up for bid in the live auction, silent auctions, and to win in the raffles and we’d like to thank these supporters!
Come to Livingston, MT and see what we will have to offer. Naturally, we are always looking for more donations; please contact the IFFF office at 406-222-9369, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us in Montana for great fishing and fun!
The live auction will be held at Music Ranch Montana on Friday August 8th and will be great fun. Come and enjoy some food and music by Open Range. Kick up your heels while supporting the major fundraiser for the year. If you wish to attend the Auction Preview, a ticket is required and it is advised that you get your ticket through advanced registration. There will be LIMITED tickets available onsite at the Registration desk at Park High School. However, if you wish to attend the Live Auction only, it starts at 7:30pm sharp and no ticket is required.
Here are some highlights of our items you will see at our silent auctions and live auctions (these and additional items yet to be assigned).
For more information on these items click HERE.
Walt Holman Fly Plate: see photo in document
50th Anniversary Rod by Sweetgrass Rods: 7'9" 5wt Pent with a half wells grip, and a down locking seat. It's specially wrapped in blue and gold thread to match the colors of the I-FFF. It is 5 sided for the 50th anniversary. It is one of our most popular rods, because of its quick action and smooth feel.
Carrileufu Valley Lodge: 1 rod donation from Pancho Panzer at Carrileufu Valley Lodge which is based in the small town of Cholila in central Patagonia, the southernmost part of Argentina.
Hawk Lake Lodge/Canada: 3 days donated based on 4 individuals staying in the same cabin for one week in August 2015. One of the best big walleye fisheries in the world" - Al Lindner, fishing legend.
GoFish Belize/Belize: GoFish Belize has donated 2 full days fly fishing. Dates would be based on availability and excluding the peak season. Join us for an unforgettable fishing adventure on the endless crystal clear flats or deep blue waters of Belize.
EL Pescador Lodge/Belize: Has donated the full amount for a 5 night stay for 2 on a NIGHTLY RATE ONLY in a ONE BEDROOM VILLA. This is a value of US$3406.25.
Turneffe Island Resort/A private Caribbean island: Fishing package for two with the purchase of a Superior Room and Board. Includes 6 days of guided fishing.
Dave Brown Outfitters/Canada: One day guided trip. As the first multi-river Alberta and British Columbia Fly-Fishing Guide Service , we offer unsurpassed trips on more than a dozen of the finest trout streams in British Columbia ,Alberta and now Montana .
Rick Grassett/Florida: 6-hr trip (flats or coastal gulf) for one or two fly anglers. Trip must be taken from Aug 15-Dec 15, 2014 (excluding the weeks of Nov 9 and 23). Rick is one of the premier fly fishing guides in SW Florida, on the Gulf.
Dominic Singh: A dozen “Dumb Red Fly”. One hours' fishing proves successful as I gut my limit of Stillwater rainbows. The Mrs., or in this case the mother, bothered by the aroma of game processing, asks "so, what worked today?" I show the dozens of pictures of all 43 of the trout I had caught but released and the one, battered piece of maribou clinging on to a hook by a single thread. "You caught all those fish on this dumb little red fly?" she exclaims. Since then, then name stuck: the dumb red fly. Power bait anglers beware...by Dominic Singh, age 13
The Fly Shop: 3 nights for 2 people at Antelope Creek, a $1,770 value. This scenic ranch, surrounded by more than 65,000 acres of National Forest, is the jewel in the necklace of The Fly Shop's Private Waters and welcomes a limited number of guests from mid-May through October.
Other Items include:
- A weekend stay in a Pacific Yurt at the Village at Little Falls. The donation will include three nights in a luxurious 16 foot yurt - The Steinbeck, located on the Spokane River, 30 miles west of Spokane Washington. The location offers fishing, hiking, mountain biking, bird watching and a quiet and peaceful location. Kayak's and a pontoon boat are available for your enjoyment. A variety of fish species are available including brown trout, smallmouth bass, and northern pike. Adjacent to the Steinbeck is a picnic shelter and bathhouse, including a shower, toilet, and double sink. Also included are barbecue facilities, a refrigerator and microwave. Bring your own fixings, and enjoy a beverage of your choice in this beautiful setting
- Gift certificate for a day's fishing with Bob Jacklin for 2 people
- Framed fly plate with two salmon flies dry/nymph signed by Bob Jacklin
- CND Black Spey Series 8/9/10, Snowbee Onyx Reel 9/11, Ballistic Vector Speyline 8/9, Backing and spooling line on reel, 2 Hours private Spey Casting lessons with Lee Davison, MCI, THCI.
- 12X16" canvas print "Gold at the End of the Rainbow" by Mimi Matsuda
- Simms pink wading belt, CFR hat, fishing line, tippet, leader, etc.
- Sterling silver "Reeling Up" pendant w/a Cutthroat Trout on a 16" sterling silver chain
- $100 gift certificate towards fly fishing at Bailey Creek Lodge
- Whiting capes
- 1 day float fly fishing trip for 2 persons on the Yakima River in Washington State. Lunch included and equipment can be provided upon request. Not included are lodging, fishing licenses and transportation to the river. Trip must be used by May 1, 2015.
- "Basic Fly Tying with Ed Jahn" 2 DVD's with extras per item
- 1 copy of "Sunlit Riffles and Shadowed Runs" and 1 copy of "Back in Time: Echoes of a Vanished America in the Heart of France".
- Children's book "Hooked on Fly Fishing from A to Z"
- 1 dozen trout flies in a wooden fly box
- Mixed Flies – many flies will be available tied by various IFFF fly tiers
There will be much more offered at the Fair, so don’t miss it!