Temple Fork Outfitters has graciously agreed to provide a deep discount to Councils & Clubs of the Federation of Fly Fishers. The purpose of the program is to provide an opportunity to the Councils & Clubs to purchase rods & reels for their education programs. The rules for participating in this program are outlined below:
1. Limited to Councils & Clubs that are affliated or chartered with the Federation of Fly Fishers. Club dues must be current.
2. Limit of 1 rod/reel pack per Council or Club. Pack includes the following:
a. 5 rods, various lengths & weights available. See order form for details.
b. 5 reels with fly line
c. Soft rod case that holds all 5 rods for $25.00 extra
3. Rods & reels cannot be given away or sold. They must remain an asset of the Council or Club.
4. Total financial commitment for all 5 rods/reels is $300.00 plus $25.00 for shipping & handling. Soft rod case is a $25.00 extra charge. Soft rod case is subject to availability.
5. Checks are to be made payable to Temple Fork Outfitters. Sorry, credit cards cannot be accepted.
6. Please follow all instructions on the form. Click link below to download and print form.
7. Fill out the form, enclose check and mail to:
International Federation of Fly Fishers
IFFF/TFO Youth Rod Program
5237 U. S. Highway 89 S., Suite 11
Livingston, MT 59047